A few warnings:
- This is a 100 to 200 megabyte download, depending on what compression
your browser supports, in case you want to back out now.
- This is known to work on:
Google Chrome (desktop),
Google Chrome (recent versions of Android),
Microsoft Edge (Windows 10 Creators Update or later).
- This is known NOT to work on:
Mobile Safari, Desktop Safari, Microsoft Edge before the Windows 10 Creators Update, Internet Explorer.
- This is just the intro flyby to show it works. The whole game is not
included because it's a big download and not mine to give out.
- Since there are files missing, the main menu crashes if you try to
start a game. This is known.
- The framerate could be much better with a rewritten renderer, but
right now it's using the original fixed-function OpenGL code here.
- This was built with
- This wasn't done by Epic Games, and no one is selling/shipping/supporting this.
It was just for fun. Don't bother Epic about it.
- Did you know that the latest Unreal Tournament game is being developed as
free-to-play open source? Check that out
- Want to buy the real, native version of this game? It's on Steam,
- You can find me on Twitter: @icculus.